Finance Solutions from Frankston Kia
Simple finance so you can drive away in your dream car today.
Buying a car shouldn't be a hassle. Why should you have to wait around at banks and insurance companies to organise finance on your car? Well now you don’t need to, with Frankston Kia’s simple finance options.
As well as helping you find the perfect new or used vehicle, our friendly team can help you arrange finance on the spot. Walk in and drive away without ever setting foot in a bank or filling in a million forms.
A Few Reasons You’ll Love Getting Car Finance at Frankston Kia
- Arrange your finance when you buy your car - all in the one place
- Frankston Kia is part of AHG, Australia’s largest motoring group, so we have bargaining power that we use to get you a great deal
- We’ve handpicked finance partners like Allianz and St George to ensure you get a competitive range of finance options
- We can offer a huge range of finance options to suit any budget and lifestyle
- Fast, no fuss, approvals - on the spot finance for approved customers so you can drive away in your dream car today
All the hard work’s been done for you through our finance partnerships with Australia’s most trusted institutions, so you have the freedom to drive away today and pay tomorrow.
Finance Leases are a popular solution for businesses because they enable you to secure the vehicle of your choice today without a deposit, allowing you to retain your capital for other purposes.
Features and benefits include:
- An attractive and affordable means of driving a new car every few years
- A choice of lease terms ranging from 1 - 5 years
- Fixed payments for the term of the lease
- No fixed kilometre limits.
A Business Vehicle Loan is a flexible commercial loan designed for sole traders, partnerships and companies that are looking to finance a vehicle used primarily for business purposes. Your business owns the vehicle and we take a mortgage over it, so it remains an asset of your business.
When you're looking to purchase a new or used motor vehicle that will be driven predominantly for personal, domestic or household use, Frankston Kia can help you arrange a Kia Financial Services Personal Vehicle Loan as a fast and flexible way to get into the car you want - today!
This information is of a general nature and for information only. Nothing on this website constitutes or should be considered to constitute legal, taxation or financial advice. Before making a decision about any of the products and services featured on this website, you should consult with your own independent legal, taxation and financial advisors, who can advise you about your personal circumstances.